The SISSA Library opening hours are MONDAY, TUESDAY & THURSDAY 9-17.
--> Users authorized to access the SISSA building can STUDY in the main library room ONLY during the opening hours of the library following specific anti-covid library rules (details on New timetable & rules page). <--
Please note: Some ebooks of the Springer "Lecture notes in mathematics" and "Lecture notes in physics" 2020/2021 collections could be temporarily not available due to a bargaining delay between Springer and CRUI.
Free e-resources on COVID-19, some publishers have made their e-resources content free available:
- Istituto Superiore di Sanita : informazioni su COVID-19
- NIH (National Institute of Health) on COVID-19
- The Covid-19 portal has beeen created by Ebsco to support the immediate need for trusted information
- Springer Nature web resource portal on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19
- Springer Nature Research Data Support during the coronavirus (COVID-19) aoutbreak
- Virus Outbreak Data Network (VODAN)
- Delivering High-Quality Instruction Online in Response to COVID-19
- Taylor $ Francis on Covid-19 - Coronavirus content. Free access
- Get the latest research on COVID-19 from NIH: https://www.nih.gov/coronavirus.
- Find NCBI SARS-CoV-2 literature, sequence, & clinical content