The blue and the red room are available during the opening hours of the library only.
Due the safety reasons the maximum number of people who can stay in these rooms are:
- 12 for the blue room,
- 14 for the red room.
To reserve the blue or the red room:
- users have to contact preferably a library staff member (please do not send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, emails requests can conflict with reservations done by other offices),
- also other secretariats can reserve the library rooms.
The student loan desk collaborators are not allowed to make reservations, they can only check the availability of library rooms.
------- REMOTE CONTROL DEVICE .--------
The loan desk personnel will lend the remote control device of the projectors upon request. The users have to return the remote control device to loan desk after the meeting.
To prevent any damage to the projector, users must follow these instructions:
- Switch on the projector selecting the POWER ON button;
- Do not select / change any option;
- At the end of the meeting to switch off the projector you have to select STANDBY and when the message “SPEGNERE” is displayed, select STANDBY again. If the procedure is correct, the image on the screen will disappear.